Junior Game Design Fall Clubs 2021
- Mon4:00 - 5:50 pm (PST)
Come work on your own game design or collaborate with your peers. With the guidance of a professional game designer, learn tips and tricks to take your games to the next level.
There will be no session November 22nd, 2021.
- Game design principles, including game balance and effective interface design
- The video game production process
- Coding basics
- Art and sound implementation
- Students must have access to a computer as well as additional hardware and software. Some programs or courses may indicate additional technology requirements, and not all programs are Mac compatible.
- Windows PC or Mac computer
- Broadband internet access with minimum 2 Mbps download/upload speed
- Display with a minimum resolution of 1024 x 768.
- While it is not mandatory, it is recommended to have a second monitor connected to the computer to extend the desktop. This allows the student to more easily follow what the instructor is demonstrating while concurrently being able to see the software environment that the student is working within.
- Web camera that is required for classroom management purposes
- Headset with microphone
- Three-button mouse
10/11/2021, 10/18/2021, 10/25/2021, 11/01/2021, 11/08/2021, 11/15/2021, 11/22/2021, 11/29/2021, 12/06/2021, 12/13/2021
Participants must be 10 to 12 when the program starts.
Program enrollment capacity
Registration starts on 08/24/2021 and ends on 09/25/2021.