Programming and Software Engineering Fall Clubs 2021
- Wed4:00 - 5:50 pm (PST)
We will meet weekly and discuss programming-related topics surrounding various development tools and the instructor will demonstrate how those tools work. We will also discuss ways that programming works to create everything from visual databases to video games, and students will have the opportunity to follow along as we do activities. Students are also encouraged to share their work as well, and ask questions about technical matters.
There will be no club November 24th, 2021.
Given the nature of the club some basic programming knowledge and experience is best.
Students must have access to a computer as well as additional hardware and software. Some programs or courses may indicate additional technology requirements, and not all programs are Mac compatible.
- Windows PC or Mac computer with web camera
- Display with minimum resolution of 1024 x 768.
- While it is not mandatory, it is recommended to have a second monitor connected to the computer to extend the desktop. This allows the student to more easily follow what the instructor is demonstrating while concurrently being able to see the software environment that the student is working within.
- Headset with microphone
- Three-button mouse
- Broadband internet connection
- Current, major internet browser (Chrome, Firefox)
- Latest version of Adobe Reader
10/13/2021, 10/20/2021, 10/27/2021, 11/03/2021, 11/10/2021, 11/17/2021, 11/24/2021, 12/01/2021, 12/08/2021, 12/15/2021
Participants must be 13 to 18 when the program starts.
Program enrollment capacity
Registration starts on 08/24/2021 and ends on 10/01/2021.