Programs are taught Live & Online unless otherwise specified.
This Fall 2022, we are revamping our programs so that we can continue to provide an engaging and up-to-date curriculum.
Academic Programs K-12, Pre-College and WANIC Programs
Online Technical Requirements
Students must have access to a computer as well as additional hardware and software that meet the technology requirements listed below. Some programs or courses may indicate additional technology requirements, and not all programs are Mac compatible. See individual course descriptions for more information.
- Windows PC or Mac computer
- Web Camera (required for class management purposes)
- Display with a minimum resolution of 1024 x 768. While it is not mandatory, it is recommended to have a second monitor connected to the computer to extend the desktop. This allows the student to more easily follow what the instructor is demonstrating while concurrently being able to see the software environment that the student is working within.
- Printer that can print from the computer student is using for class
- Headset with microphone strongly recommended
- Three-button mouse
- Broadband internet connection
- Current, major internet browser (Chrome, Firefox)
- Latest version of Adobe Reader
If you have questions or need assistance, please call (425) 629-5007 or email [email protected].